Special Education

Parents and school districts can have their disputes decided by an administrative law judge through the Due Process Complaint. Due Process Complaints involve resolution sessions and a hearing very similar to a court trial. These decisions can be appealed to a state or federal court. To speak to a special ed lawyer about whether this option is right for you, call us